Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Jayda!



Well, I'd say where do I begin, but that would be 8 years ago today. :) My oldest baby girl is now 8 and getting baptized. What a wonderful weekend we have had. All of Jayda's grandparents were here for her big day and even some cousins. I think she had a great day. We had breakfast at Grandpa and Grandma Cluff's, then had lunch at the park, before the baptism. Her baptism was very special. It was so fun to see her make such a special convenant with Heavenly Father. She was absolutely beautiful. After the baptism, we came home for dinner and a party. I made Jayda a video of her life, so we watched that first...and I thought it turned out well. I wanted to give her something she could always keep and remember....and I think she loved it. :) We opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. It was such a fun day, I hope it was all she thought it would be. Happy Birthday Jayda Bear! We love you and are so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment