Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Much Driving, Puking, & Fun

I don't know why it has taken me so long to post about our trip to Utah. I guess because there was too much to write about and too many pictures to sort through, so I am simplifying by posting the same two pics I "stole" from my sis-in-law and a brief summary. Because I am getting truly behind on blogging about life!

We drove to Utah on the 14th, and we left about 1pm. We were headed to Benson's(Nelson's youngest sibiling)wedding. We decided to drive the entire way on the way up, to get there sooner. So we drove all night and arrived in Utah the next day at 11am. The trip wasn't too bad and it seemed super quick!

Unfortunately, on the morning of our arrival, Ryder was puking in the car. I thought he was a little car sick, but later events would say, no, he was actually sick.
Through out the next couple of days we were there, a nasty little bug went through the entire house (of 21 kids) and everyone, kids, and adults, were puking everywhere! Oops....did we bring that? Can't be sure, but it looks like it. Everyone just carried on and we marked it as the "thing" to remember about Benson's wedding! We kind of laughed about it and everyone was such good sports!

We had lots of parties, pictures, temple events, showers, and things to do while we were there, besides the wedding...so there wasn't a lot of down time to visit with everyone, but all 14 siblings were together and even for a little bit was super fun.

The kids has so much fun playing with their cousins, who they hadn't seen in over a year, and we even visited our old neighbors and our old ward. It was fun.

We drove home, via Phoenix, to see one of my best friends. She, Angie, got married the following Saturday, and I couldn't come. It was fun to see her for a couple of hours. Our drive home proved to be long and well LONG. But we got home and were glad to be here.

We had so much fun and wish Benson and Albree the best! They are super cute together!

The Whole Family!!!!



The 14 Kids!!!!


The Cute Newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment