Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Weekend

We went to Broaddus, Texas for Thanksgiving to spend the weekend with my mom and stepdad. It was super fun. The girls were excited to go and see their Nana and Pappa Bill....so we headed out Wed night after a few stops of last minute things. (Stores there are about 45 min away). We got to Nana's house at about 9 or 9:30....we could spot her house from the road all lit up and decorated for Christmas! Darn it...I wish I would have taken a picture, it was really cute and the girls loved it. Thanksgiving day, of course was the best food...my mom makes the best dressing ever...ohhhh...I can taste it melting in my mouth...I ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner until we left. Yum. (and gained 2 lbs....well worth it!)We had delicious food, yummy pies, and did I mention dressing? The girls of course, dont remember the food, but they remember doing stuff with Nana and Pappa Bill. They decorated Nana's tree, played 5000, had a coloring contest, put their name on stockings with glitter, went on a hayride, and well...just had fun. My Aunt and Uncle came and also my cousin Christie and her family. We had a great time and already miss Nana. Good thing she is coming for Christmas too. Our house will be full and we are so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment