I can't believe it is here. My little girls got on the bus this morning for the first time and headed to school all day!!!! I had to hold the tears back as they got on the bus, and I hugged them. I was sad to see them go. Mia's first comment once they were on the bus, "Now what am I going to do?" Well, now that the day is half over, I will tell you what she has done...pouted, fought with Sienna, played games with Mom, watched HSM2, and of course already asked when they will be home. Poor little Mia, she is quite a bit older than Sienna, and Sienna isnt quite old enough to be much fun....in fact she is the opposite.... she does all she can to aggrivate you. So the house has been super quiet, and although I have 99 days out of 100 it is too loud and drives me nuts, wishing I had some peace and quiet....I find when it is quiet, I am sad and miss them dearly. I think the adjustment is harder for me than anyone else...well, maybe not Mia. But we will get through it together. :) If we can get past Sienna acting up and screaming all the day. What a joy her 2's are. :)Mia doesnt understand why she cant go to school, but if you ask me, next year when she will join Jayda and Halle, will be all too soon. Happy First day of school everyone!
Monday, August 24, 2009
The First Day of School!
I can't believe it is here. My little girls got on the bus this morning for the first time and headed to school all day!!!! I had to hold the tears back as they got on the bus, and I hugged them. I was sad to see them go. Mia's first comment once they were on the bus, "Now what am I going to do?" Well, now that the day is half over, I will tell you what she has done...pouted, fought with Sienna, played games with Mom, watched HSM2, and of course already asked when they will be home. Poor little Mia, she is quite a bit older than Sienna, and Sienna isnt quite old enough to be much fun....in fact she is the opposite.... she does all she can to aggrivate you. So the house has been super quiet, and although I have 99 days out of 100 it is too loud and drives me nuts, wishing I had some peace and quiet....I find when it is quiet, I am sad and miss them dearly. I think the adjustment is harder for me than anyone else...well, maybe not Mia. But we will get through it together. :) If we can get past Sienna acting up and screaming all the day. What a joy her 2's are. :)Mia doesnt understand why she cant go to school, but if you ask me, next year when she will join Jayda and Halle, will be all too soon. Happy First day of school everyone!