Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Halle's Kindergarten Day


Today Halle and I went on her "Kindergarten day" which I do with my kids when they are first going to school. Last year Jayda and I did it, and it was so much fun. Today, Halle and I went to lunch at the Olive Garden. It was fun to sit and visit with her and just enjoy each other's company. After lunch, we went to Target to get her some school clothes. She was happy to look at clothes, but kept asking to go get her backpack. That is really all she wanted. :) So we finally made it back to the backpacks and she knew right away which one she wanted. She wore it around the store the rest of the time and just loves it.
Halle is the easy one when it comes to clothes. She isnt too picky, just says what she likes and agrees with me 99% of the time. After one store, I said, "should we go to Kohls,or just go home" she said, "let's just go home." I am sure in years to come that will change. But for now, even the little bit of shopping we did was fun because we were together. I can't believe she is old enough for kindergarten already!


Too Cute not to post...Isnt he getting bigger and cuter?