Thursday, June 18, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!!!
Today I got to sleep in. The first time in over a month! It was so nice. Then we all got dressed and ate lunch at Panera Bread. It is exactly the same at the St. Louis Bread Co. Panera Bread owns the St. Louis Bread co., so when I saw it, I was so excited! They have the exact same menu and everything as the St. Louis Bread Co. So we had a wonderful lunch, then we came home and the girls and Nelson went swimming and I went and got a manicure and pedicure for my birthday. It was so nice. Then Ryder and I went to the store and got some groceries and just sat at home. We ate pizza for dinner and watched a movie! It is the first time I have sat down for an extended period of time, since giving birth. :)(not counting the drive from utah to texas). Overall it was a great low key birthday, which is exactly what I needed! Happy Birthday to Me!