
If you have been reading my blog, you would have seen the mint truffles I made for practice...for Jackie's wedding. Today I tried strawberry since Oreo came out with a yummy "limited" strawberry shake oreo. They turned out actually pretty good. I made some in white chocolate and some in regular then decorated the outside. The insides are all the same. :) Yummy liscious. If you dont feel like searching for the recipe in past blogs...here is the recipe for this one:
1 pkg strawberry oreos
1 pkg cream cheese
1/2 block chocolate almond bark
1/2 block vanilla almond bark
Crush up oreos in food processor, mix in softened cream cheese. Roll into balls (small) and refrigerate. After hardened, dip in your choice of almond bark..let harden, then decorate top with opposite almond bark. (For these I colored the white with a hint of pink to put on the chocolate)If you make them small and use mini cup cake papers....it makes 70!!!!! :) Yum...just the right size too, so you dont eat a big chunk. Enjoy.