Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Per request of my dad, here is our Christmas morning! :) Well, it started at 1am...Mia and Halle were puking from 1am-3am...finally we went to sleep, with all the excitement of puking and presents. :) We woke up at 7:30, Halle first, who felt "Much more better" as she said. They saw what Santa brought them, and loved it from the get go of course. Santa brought Jayda a Hannah Montana guitar and wig, Halle, 3 boxes of floor puzzles, Mia lots of play make up, and Sienna a doll stroller.

The Presents from Santa:



They played with their toys from Santa while I put a breakfast casserole in the oven...I always make one on Christmas....this time I used Lori's recipe...yum. It was delicious, as is anything she makes. Then we opened our envelope..."The envelope" of our baby (if you aren't sure what is going on, read previous post)....and we found out we are having a .....




BOY! Can you believe it? I couldn't! I think I am still in shock....who would've guessed. What will we do with a boy? We don't quite know...nor do we know any names...so it will be interesting. :O)

After that, we let the girls open their presents....They opened some beauitful dresses from Nana first. Then they opened all theirs from Auntie Angie, which included, Hannah Montana dolls (all), art supplies(all), movies (Halle & Mia), a poodle purse (Jayda), a play and learn toy and a baby doll (Sienna), dresses (all)..and I think that is it....she got them a lot. :) Thanks Auntie Angie....Then we opened the rest of our presents...Jayda got a journal, an outfit, and makeup. Halle, a shirt, bead box, and makeup, Mia got more make up, a shirt, and a princess book with a dvd. Sienna got a shirt, books, and a shapes box. They all had so much fun. Grandpa gave them money, which was much needed, so we are going clothes shopping next week. They had a great Christmas...We are very blessed to have so much, maybe too much, but hopefully they are grateful for it and remember that Christmas isn't about the toys. But about the Savior.
Merry Christmas!