Monday, November 24, 2008

Update...

l Pictures, Images and Photos24 Redemption Pictures, Images and Photos

There hasn't been too many things to write about lately, our lives have been pretty uneventful....the most exciting past times have been the big screen or the tube...
We went and saw Twilight on Saturday, and I loved it. I expected to be disappointed, and in a few minor ways, I was, but overall, I actually really liked it. I wouldn't mind seeing it again, and I will definitely buy it. Last night, we watched the season "peek"/ movie of "24." It has been off for so long with the writers strike, they were smart to suck us all back in...and now we have to wait until January for the actual season to start. Good thing we have PrisonBreak to keep us going for now. (That and The Biggest Loser).

Tomorrow we are heading to Missouri for Turkey Day. We leave for a week to visit Tyler and his family. A bunch of the Cluffs are going, it will so a bunch of fun and chaos.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.