We went to my mission reunion (one of them) and it was the first one for about 5 or 6 years that my actual mission president would be there. He served other missions and wasnt able to come many times. So I was excited this time to see him. It has been almost 8 years since I came home, so I was not figuring on seeing many people I knew or remembered! But I was pleasantly surprised. It was a fun night. I enjoyed seeing my mission President whom I adore, and a few other people too. I was disappointed some others didn't go, but I guess we shall all see each other on the other sideof the veil someday right? And then perhaps we won't need nametags. :)
Me & Sister Claveria (one of my companions)

Me and President Winwood

Me & The Jarmans and The Becksteads
Me & Sister Carter (roomates)

The whole lot!