
Kimball, Michelle, Nelson, and I went to see Jon Schmidt in concert. He is pianist from Utah. He plays amazing. He is not only a great pianist, but also a comedian. He was very entertaining! Here is a picture of him playing the piano upside down!

His kids were entertaining as well. We sat on the grass in the back of the amphitheatre, and his kids kept running by us, so naturally Kimball made friends with them and tried to get backstage. :) Well, he and Michelle did get backstage during the intermission, but no-one could find Jon. All of the kids kept coming by and talking to us and just playing. They were quite cute. I liked them mostly because the boys said they thought Michelle and I were teenagers and very hot. :) haha...I am sure they were talking about Michelle and not me, but I'll pretend anyways. It was super fun, Thanks Kimball and Michelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment