Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Girls!


I am so proud of all of my girls! They are so much fun and such sweethearts. Sienna is doing so well. She will be 6 months on the 13th, I can hardly believe it. She is learning to sit up.


It is hard for me, I don't want her to grow so fast. This has been the fastest 6 months of my life.

The girls love her and always want to carry her around and take care of her. They used to fight over who would feed her a bottle, but now they have gotten wiser, and realize it is too lengthy of a time commitment for them. Ha Ha. They love to watch her learn to sit up, if they will leave her alone long enough to practice.

It is really a lot of fun having four girls. They always play together and like to do the same things.They are all very girly and love bows, jewelry, shoes, clothes, purses, and makeup.

We are really in for it in about ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment